evoila Penetration Testing
In order to successfully ward off real cyber attacks, it requires dedicated measures and technologies. In order to achieve reliable protection against cyber attacks and economic espionage, our evoila security experts recommend comprehensive penetration testing to your company.
But what distinguishes the evoila solution from others?
- Includ public information: We not only offer you a classic Penentration Test, but also look at the information that is publicly available about your company (Open Source Intelligence). In this way, we are able to create a holistic picture of the respective circumstances for you.
- Managed Security Service Integration: On request, we permanently monitor the threat situation of your Perimeter network and proactively inform Ssie if necessary. Of course, also for your cloud service.
We ask the right questions for you and provide the answers:
Are the IT security solutions used effective in the long term? Have any vulnerabilities been uncovered that are unknown to your IT, but that an attacker would find?
Through our regular penetration tests, our evoila team helps your company to verify the effectiveness of your technical safety measures in a sustainable and objective manner. We work closely with your IT – we support you as a team!
„White hats ahead – pentest in progress!“
How we work:
The evoila penetration testing team performs penetration tests as a white box audit on your behalf. We attach particular importance to:
- Integrity: The weaknesses found by us n Findings are of course kept under lock and key
- Professionalism: Use of state-of-the-art tools and methods
- Understandability: Our reports give management and administrator direct recommendations for action
Our tested and certified penetration testers have many years of experience in penetration testing and deal with new attack vectors and their mitigation on a daily basis. In this way, we ensure that even the most up-to-date security gaps are detected. Together with you as a customer, we define the scope of the penetration test and define a legally compliant framework for implementation.
Only a well-planned penetration test leads to really meaningful results. That is why we attach great importance to preparation and follow-up.
Expect nothing less than uncovering unknown vulnerabilities in your IT or application.
We believe that every Pentest conducted should also convince your management to invest in effective action.
We are also at your side with our consulting team in the elimination of the findings weaknesses.
Which solution is right for you?
- We advise corporations and KMUS equally – individually and to the point
- We improve your IT security in your company by conducting regular penetration tests
- After the introduction of a new application, also check its safe configuration and possible weaknesses of supplied components
The 3 most common questions – your evoila team answers:
→ Why is carrying out a penetration test so important for your company?
→ Which procedures are available to carry out a penetration test?
→ Which Pentest method do our IT security experts recommend and which do they advise against?